Authoring access to the database is provided to all registered user
to enter/edit/delete own evidenced cases.
The usage of MetaBiom is free-of-charge for all registered user.
The following Terms of registration, privacy statement and
condition apply for use MetaBiom as registered user
Your registration indicates your acceptance of the following Terms and
- You agree that your personal data (e.g. title, name, house
address, e-mail address, phone number,..) needed for registration are
stored in MetaBiom, your personal data are only used identifying you
as an author for other authors and contact establishment between them.
Your personal data are processed by us only in accordance with the
provisions of German data privacy laws. Without your explicit consent
or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties
outside the scope of fulfilling registration.
- Your logging information is stored only for maintenance
purposes and will be deleted in appropriate intervals based on MetaBiom workload.
- You are not allowed to publish confidential personal data from others
which might solely or in combination yield to the explicit identification
of an individual (e.g.: name, birth date, address, email...) in
MetaBiom. the exception includes if such information is anonymized or
their usage properly confirmed voluntary by the affected person which
could be deleted by direct request from the affected individual.
- You are allowed as an author to put, change, publish and delete
own records and are solely responsible in accordance with 55 Abs. 2
RstVfor the contents including related documents, links, references and
- You can every time delete your own records and request to
delete your account and all related information without any notice or explanation.
According to the Data Protection Act, you have a right to
free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly
entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries
can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- You are discouraged advertising of commercial contents and products.
- It is your duty to safeguard your account login identifier and
password from any unauthorized use to access restricted areas of MetaBiom.
- You agree that your ID and password might be disabled by MetaBiom in MetaBiom’s sole discretion without any notice or explanation
- You agree that MetaBiom may unpublish, delete your records in the
case of errors, misuse, conflicts or any inappropriate contents.
- For some documents, data and link available from MetaBiom may be
subject to the copyright of third parties; if applicable you should
publishing and examine the licensing restrictions of published data and
linked pages and to secure all necessary permissions. If links on
MetaBiom route you to other pages, please inquire there about how your
data are handled in such cases.
- For all documents, data and link available from MetaBiom may
be subject to other authors; if applicable you should explicitly refer
to the corresponding origin in your contents.