|Other Terms:||[ ]|
- Ruminococcus gnavus was significantly higher in the gut microbiota of spondyloarthritis patients.
- [1.1] Faecal microbiota study reveals specific dysbiosis in spondyloarthritis   [Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases] [Journal]
- [1.2] Altered microbiota associated with abnormal humoral immune responses to commensal organisms in enthesitis-related arthritis   [Arthritis Research & Therapy] [Journal]
- [1.3] Dialister as a microbial marker of disease activity in Spondyloarthritis   [Arthritis & Rheumatology] [Journal]
- [1.4] A comparative study of the gut microbiota in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases—does a common dysbiosis exist?  [Research]  [Microbiome] [Journal]