Generalized Anxiety Disorder
|MedDra ID:||[ ]|
|MedDra Level:||[ ]|
- Bifidobacterium longum increase of BDNF levels and normalization of behavior. (1)
- Bifidobacterium infantis exaggerated HPA stress response (1)
- Stress and anxiety are related to gut dysbiosis.
- Ingesting Lactobacillus plantarum P-8 (P-8) improved stress/anxiety symptoms.
- Symptoms were relieved by modulating gut microbiota and neuroactive potential.
- [1.1] Probiotic consumption relieved human stress and anxiety symptoms possibly via modulating the neuroactive potential of the gut microbiota  [Research] [Nerobiology of Stress] [Journal]